Beat the DINNER RUSH everynight! When dinner is ready in a flash your family has more time to sit down and enjoy mealtime together. With school and all the activities that go along with it, we're bound to eat on-the-go making unhealthy choices. Make your life easier and healthier by having dinner already prepared.
The positive benefits of sharing family mealtimes together are numerous. When we overlook this simple activity, our children miss out on many opportunities for not only sharing and learning, but also for building valuable skills.
What Chef Stacey Does
- Initial Consultation: We meet with you to determine your individual food preferences, dietary needs and/or allergies.
- Menu Planning: We plan and develop a personal menu portfolio to ensure you are served only the food you love.
- Shopping: We shop on your cook date for fresh, quality ingredients.
- Cooking: We bring our own tools and equipment to prepare your delicious meals in your own kitchen.
- Packaging: We package and store them in your refrigerator or freezer, complete with labels and heating instructions.
- Cleaning: We pack up our equipment and leave your kitchen spotless. All that remains is the aroma of delicious home-cooked food permeating throughout the air.
- What you do: Enjoy! Just heat and eat at your convenience!
Meal Service Pricing
Packages are customized to meet your individual needs and pricing varies accordingly. The fee for your particular service will be determined during the initial consultation, but typical pricing ranges from $295 to $350, plus the cost of groceries.
Typical service plans are for 3 to 5 entrées of 4 servings each, complete with side dishes. Service options include:
- Service frequency:
- Add-on options:
- fresh salad service
- no sides
Contact Chef Stacey for a free consultation.
Our meal service is the perfect gift for:
- New parents
- Friends who have everything
- Birthdays, Anniversaries
- Or, just to say “I love you”